Monday, May 18, 2009

We're F-R-E-E !!






Wow, last week sure threw me for an exhaustion loop. Bun and Jules both came down with a terrible bug, fevers, congestion, crying, screaming, sleeplessness, then overwhelming fatigue, and an earache to boot. I'm so glad the storm has passed for the most part!

I meant to post these a while ago, but what with being caught in mountains of laundry and sweet crying babes, I let go of the posting for a while to focus on family healing. 

Bunny and I walked off to our first "honey suckle search" last week! I love observing her in these wonderful first experiences. She had a ball choosing her honey suckles and gently pulling the delicate threads through to that tiny drop of sweetness. Julian came along for the ride of course, and he enjoyed himself just as much I think. Until of course, we ran out of diaps and Mama got dirty ;) Then it was time to head home...

No comments:

Post a Comment